Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This race is dedicated to Prednisone


(Follow this link for race recap and pictures)

So I just had my post-race spine cracking from my chiropractor Tiffany. After plenty of 'how was the race, how do you feel' chit-chat I realized she hadn't heard about the poison ivy and the cold and a week of no sleep, blah blah blah.

Tiffany's eyes completely bugged out of her head when I told her I've been taking steroids for the poison ivy since last Thursday. Apparently, steroids are the baddest anti-inflammatory around. She thinks I finished the race in as good condition as I did thanks to the Prednisone. (She may have a point. It's not like I have huge natural running ability to back me up.)

A less-than-inspiring quote from Tiff:
"You should be really thankful you got that poison ivy."

No comments:

Post a Comment